DCM is looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Learning Services Coordinator to integrate the Learning Services team.
- Supporting the learning and development partner with projects as required including ensuring that all of the information contained on the learning and development intranet is accurate, up-to-date and regularly maintained.
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships with all staff to sustain the reputation of the people services team as a customer-focused function.
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluating learning and organisation development activities, producing accurate and up-to-date data analysis.
- Assisting with periodic reporting as requested such as; creating and maintaining training activity records, updating training records and ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date and producing reports as required.
- Establishing systems to record and produce regular reports on learning and development metrics, including spend, to agreed timescales.
- Responsibility for the coordination and delivery of a range of projects and regular events. This will include producing and keeping updated project plans, arranging meetings and ensuring systems and processes are established and projects delivered to agreed timescales.
- Learning and development qualification
- Experience working within a learning and development / Human Resources function
- Experience of working with learning management systems
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, customer focussed environment
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting
- Experience of providing support to meetings and events to enable them to run effectively
- Evidence of strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively while considering future organisational requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst retaining a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player, able to work effectively with diverse client groups
What we offer...
- Competitive base salary (dependent on experience)
- You will also be able to take part in any DCM authored course (over 200+ to choose from)
- Opportunities for development and the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on innovative digital learning projects.
Who we are?
DCM Learning was established in 2013 and we're one of Ireland's leading corporate training providers. We offer over 300 short training courses in Project Management, Lean, Management, Agile as well as soft skills training courses in Public Speaking and Time Management.
At DCM Learning we have a strong culture of working in long-term relationships with our clients. Although it's a bit of a cliché, we strongly believe that our client relationships are partnerships and that's the best way for our clients to get the best results.