This 1-Day Introduction to Basic Sales training is designed particularly for teams who have never had exposure to selling before, but also for teams who have only had product training without learning strong selling theory. Trainers offer simple concepts that work with the natural personalities in the room – it is not an objective to turn anyone into a “fast-talking salesman”.
By the end of this course, learners will discover the key selling habits such as asking insightful questions and listening skills and discover ways to turn personal client relationships into selling relationships.
This course will provide learners with the knowledge and skills to Establish simple ways to make winning sales presentations and learn how to deal confidently with objections and close the deal.
- Traditional vs. modern selling
- The importance of the sales function within your organisation
- The sales cycle - who the key players are & how they contribute to the sell
- Selling psychology
- How can you help build good customer relationships?
- Extending customer lifetime value
- Communication excellence and rapport building
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Up-selling and cross-selling
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.