Our Agile Facilitation Skills session is highly practical and includes agile scenario-based examples that will be used throughout to allow learners to self-assess their current skills. The session will allow learners to analyse the essential characteristics of effective facilitation in the agile / scrum environment – what to do and what not to do, how to best use their communication skills to manage conference calls, how to get more people to contribute to ideas and how to keep all attendees focused on the required outcomes.
This session will help you apply a structured approach to agile, planning and requirement gathering sessions
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of agile facilitation skills.
- The meaning of effective communication in Agile
- The role and skills of the meeting facilitator
- Understanding and leveraging different personalities in the group
- Participatory decision-making
- Dealing with disagreement and conflict
- Activities to collect input and generate results
- Visual thinking
- Maintain energy, participation and focus within the group
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.