Understanding the core values and behaviours of management and the company as a whole is a vital part of building a high-performance team. On this bitesize virtual session we will look at the importance of caring and respecting individuals, managing diversity, displaying empathy or sympathy, counselling and comforting, encouragement and effective communication.
During the course you will look at the importance of emotional intelligence, listening to and supporting others.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to build a high performing team.
- Embedding and reinforcing organisational values and behaviour
- Emotional Intelligence
- Your emotional responses and their impact on others
- Developing empathy for colleagues
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading by example
- Sensitivity and patience
- Managing and engaging emotions within your team
- Coaching & Mentoring
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.