This one-hour bitesize session has been designed to help develop your cultural intelligence, raising your cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity towards the cultural differences and issues that impact on the workplace, allowing you to communicate more effectively with clients and colleagues across cultures
Our 1-hour bitesize session will provide attendees with an understanding of different cultural dimensions and communication styles that require attention when working in or leading culturally diverse teams.
In this session, we will explore examples of different cultural communication styles and strategies for communicating effectively to all.
- Understanding cultural values and how it can impact international working
- Cultural drivers and attitudes
- Developing your cultural awareness and eradicating negative stereotypes
- Tips for developing and building rapport across cultures
- Identify positive and negative consequences for good and poor cross-cultural communication
- Techniques for profiling cultures
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.