When a discussion must take place and you know emotions and opinions will get in the way of the true message and intention– you are entering into a crucial conversation and crisis communication skills are key. For some of us, we avoid these interactions with the hope that “it will all work out”.
Our Crisis Communication skills session focuses on the critical elements needed to communicate effectively, such as working with others, emotional intelligence, communicating with impact and identifying best practice approaches.
This course is designed for management who communicate with all levels with the company.
- Building rapport and trust
- The use of questioning - closed/open/probing/funnelling questions
- The importance of language used - speaking plainly, assertively but professional
- Recognising different behaviours and choosing the appropriate, professional, empathic response
- Communicating with impact
- Managing the conversation
- Defusing – proven methods to control the conversation
- Common barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Handling difficult situations and people
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.