This is an interactive course which focuses on how to apply questioning and listening techniques to communicate with greater effect. This course introduces you to the core skills that underpin effective communication: skilled questioning, focused listening and confidence voicing of your views. You will learn how to achieve greater success and openness in your work-based relationships.
The course contains interactive sessions that will help you to develop your confidence in using more effective questioning and listening skills, and you will leave with a personal action plan identifying the key changes to make.
By the end of this course you will be able to communicate more effectively and increase your confidence when communicating face-to-face.
- Identifying and using different communication styles
- Barriers to effective communication
- Understanding the other person's perspective
- Understanding when and how to ask a questions
- Taking the time to question rather than the answer
- Using probing techniques to gather information
- Improving your concentration when listening
- learning how to listen for feelings
- Appreciation of other person's point of view
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.