This Confidence Building bitesize session has been designed to help learners increase their self-awareness and improve the impact and effectiveness of their interactions with colleagues and clients. This session will give learners the skills they need to set life/career goals and enhance their confidence, building well-rounded individuals with a positive outlook.
This session is for you if you want to feel more confident in your everyday life. You will learn to better understand yourself, your responses and reactions. You’ll discover the most effective way of developing personal confidence.
You will learn to better understand yourself, your responses and reactions. You’ll discover the most effective way of developing personal confidence for you and design actions that will bring results.
- Gaining confidence speaking in groups
- Communicating with confidence
- How to talk to other people
- What to say and when to hold back
- Presenting a positive outlook & professional image
- Identifying your key skills & talents
- Setting personal and professional goals
- The power of your words
- Preparing your Elevator Pitch
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.