Continuous improvement is a method that strives to locate opportunities for ensuring efficiency, continuously. This involves the assessment of current processes, products and services to ensure that output is maximised and waste is minimised.
Creating a culture of improvement can be done by empowering everyone within an organisation to understand that they can point out places for development to spark positive change.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of continuous improvement techniques in the context of lean.
- Overview of Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Plan – define your strategic goals and how you’ll achieve them
- Do – implement the plan and make any changes required
- Check – evaluate the results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Act – make adjustments based on what’s found in the previous step.
- Gemba Walks
- 5 Why's
- Practical Implementation
- Continuous Improvement examples
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.