Culture is a set of rules and standards shared by members of an organisation, which – when acted upon by the members – produce behaviour that falls within a range that the organisation considers proper and acceptable.
Culture is a learned process and is developed by the organisation as a response to the working environment established by the organisation’s leadership and management team. This virtual session will help you understand the steps in creating a lean culture.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to create a lean company culture.
- Understanding what we mean by a company culture
- Core values and objectives
- Focus on the customer
- Communicate a clear vision for the company
- Establish performance metrics and share them with everyone
- Creating a positive working environment
- Problem-solving across teams
- Live Lean
- Sharing ideas
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.