During this short virtual session, we will focus on how to create an effective social media strategy for your organisation, making the most of using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to promote your product/services. You will learn how social media is used in a business setting, and how to use social media to boost brand recognition and achieve organisational goals.
On the session, we will look at existing best practice Social Media accounts and how they can be used to give the company a better online presence.
The course teaches individuals how to create a social media campaign.
- The benefits of having a social media presence
- Knowing your audience
- What should be in your social media mix?
- Social Media etiquette
- Creating a Social Media plan
- Increasing your confidence using the Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn platforms
- Curating & creating content to best promote your product/services
- Understanding the key sites and tools to aid social performance
- Social Media pitfalls to avoid
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.