As a project manager, proper planning is crucial to setting clear expectations and keeping your team on a task in order to complete your project on time and on budget. An organised work breakdown structure can break down your large projects into smaller, more manageable tasks, allowing you and your team to focus on concrete deliverables and measurable milestones.
This session will help you understand how to create the work breakdown structure you need to deliver a project on time.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to create a work breakdown structure.
- The differences and relationships are between a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and a Project Schedule
- Coordinating, integrating, and developing the organizational structure
- Establishing the responsibility assignment matrix
- Developing activity lists and creating the schedule
- Performing risk analysis
- Deciding what procurement support is needed
- Estimating and budgeting costs
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.