Creative thinking is the process of generating new and useful ideas, which involves stimulating the brain to make new associations and connections in order to create an original thought – this is how creative ideas are made!
Our Creativity in the Workplace course is designed to teach you the processes of creative thinking using a tool-kit of practical creativity techniques. You will discover your personal creative thinking style in order to select the thinking tools which will harness your personal creativity.
During this virtual session you will discover your personal creative thinking style in order to select the thinking tools which will harness your personal creativity.
- Benefits of using a creative approach
- Recognising the difference between creativity & innovation
- Breaking through thought patterns and assumptions
- Enabling creativity
- Methods and tools for generating ideas
- Logical versus lateral thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Turning creative ideas into action
- Review of learning and action planning
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.