When a problem or challenge crops up at work, do you scramble for possible solutions? Do you feel pressured, uncertain, anxious? Are you considering all your options? Are you overlooking anything?
Critical thinking is an essential part of everyday life, considering reasons for or against some claim or action is required across all fields of knowledge and decision-making. Our 1-hour bitesize training session provides the basic groundwork for critical thinking. You will gain insight into what it means to think critically in order to achieve greater organisational success. The course will teach how to read media and identify biases in how information is presented.
This session provides basic groundwork for critical thinking. You will gain insight into what it means to think critically in order to achieve greater organisational success.
- What is critical thinking?
- Typical barriers to critical thinking
- How to overcome barriers
- How to identify your critical thinking style
- 3 basic rules for making stronger decisions
- Tips for evaluating risk so you make the right decision every time
- Identify a problem and understand its root causes
- Use visual thinking tools which address any questions that arise
- Consider the challenge from the different perspectives
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.