Imagine a workplace where everyone chooses to bring energy and a positive attitude to the job every day. Imagine an environment in which people are truly connected to their work, to their colleagues and to their customers.
By the end of this highly practical Customer Service training, your staff will learn how to remain professional and eliminate conflict, the complaints process, how to deal with complaints while maintaining a positive attitude and manage stress levels while enhancing customer relationships. Find out how to get customer service excellence right from the start with best practice advice and tips.
The workshop will provide you with a unique collection of prompt cards offering 'top tips' and will equip you with the skills to manage your customer service interaction in the most up-to-date and effective way.
- Skills, knowledge, attitude, behaviours of excellence
- Checklists of excellence
- Customer Service Tips
- Self & organisational analysis in relation to the tips
- Changes to Customer Service provision and expectation
- Managing customer expectations
- How to negotiate to reach “win/win” outcomes – telephone, email and social media
- A three-step verbal structure to demonstrate assertive communication on the telephone and in writing
- Practice sessions telephone and email
- Benefits of handling dissatisfaction well – customer research
- How to respond positively – not react negatively (telephone)
- How to plan the conversation – email and social media
- How to construct the conversation – telephone, email and social media
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.