This short bitesize session will help learners to identify suitable tasks to delegate, overcome the barriers to delegation and be more comfortable with the delegation process. It will identify all the considerations that need to taken account during the delegation process to ensure everyone knows what they're expected to do and when.
During this session, learners will be provided with a range of tools to help them learn how to delegate tasks.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of delegation skills.
- Advantages and disadvantages of delegation
- How to change your mindset and relinquish control
- What happens when delegation goes wrong
- How to delegate tasks - a planned approach
- Assigning tasks for delegation
- Learning how to trust and give respect
- Understanding delegates' expectations
- The delegation process
- The benefits of smart delegation decisions
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.