This short bitesize session will give you an insight into design thinking. You'll get to know the tools and terminology and gain an understanding of Personas, Customer journey mapping, Stakeholder mapping, Stakeholder value network, Opportunity space and Empathy map/ design research. Through this interactive course, you’ll learn a different approach to strategic problem solving so that you can create experiences customers love.
By the end of the session, you will understand what it means to be a design thinker and will have some skills, tools and confidence to drive change across the business.
This sessions will help you understand how to embed design thinking within your team and across your organisation.
- Empathising with the customer
- Using observational techniques to gain deeper insights into end-users
- Engaging design thinking
- Design thinking tools
- Empowering others in your organisation to use design thinking
- Gathering Insights
- Design thinking framework
- Identifying users pain points and learn how to gather data
- Implementation - Prototyping and testing
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.