Training Needs Analysis is a critical step that determines the success of training initiatives undertaken in an organization. Without this critical step, there is a chance that the right training needs will not be addressed in an optimum and timely manner. This session will outline critical aspects of conducting a Training Needs Analysis resulting in faster growth and better earnings.
This will give you a greater understanding of the benefits of proper training planning and prioritising for staff.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding about how to develop a training needs analysis.
- Why Identify Needs?
- The Training Needs Assessment
- Methods for Identifying Training Needs
- Data Gathering
- Analysing and Sorting the Data
- Linking Training Needs Analysis with Program Design and Program Evaluation
- Writing Learning Objectives
- Evaluation Instruments and Collecting Post Program Data
- Skill Transfer: From the Workshop to the Workplace
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.