Employers have a responsibility to ensure their working environment is sympathetic to all employees by encouraging a culture of working relationships in which everyone is treated with dignity and respect. During this session, you will look at the actions that can be deemed as inappropriate behaviour, the consequences of inappropriate behaviour on individuals and an introduction to the legislation underpinning dignity at work.
During this session, you will have an opportunity to increase your own self-awareness, competency and behavioural changes.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of dignity and respect in the workplace.
- Introduction to dignity and why it is so important?
- How to respect and maintain your own dignity
- How to offer emotional and practical support to others
- Use professional communication when dealing with issues
- What actions can be deemed as inappropriate behaviour
- The consequences of inappropriate behaviour on individuals
- Understand the differences and similarities in bullying and harassment
- Introduction to the legislation underpinning dignity at work
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.