Collaboration is what enables Scrum teams to be greater than the sum of their parts. Collaboration allows a team to work together to complete a product backlog item and then move on to deliver the next one. This session looks at using effective collaboration and unified communications to allow a team to come up with effective solutions to complex problems.
This session looks at the collaboration processes, the dynamics within the group to include skills needed, motivational factors, how to manage conflicts that arise, and how to effectively listen to what the other person is trying to say.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of agile facilitation skills.
- Understand collaboration
- Appreciate the benefits of team collaboration
- Build and sustain cooperation and collaboration
- Identify key barriers to effective collaboration
- Develop a growth mindset
- Influence people without reliance on authority
- Interpret the non-verbal body language
- Developing active listening as a tool to more complete communication
- Managing Conflict in Scrum Teams
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.