Our bitesize session will give you the skills needed to communicate professionally and build better relationships with customers and colleagues.
The session will focus on communicating effectively within a business while working alongside others, emotional intelligence, how to get your message across clearly, how to adapt your communication style based on the situation and the correct language to use.
This is an interactive session will focuses on how to apply questioning and listening techniques to communicate with greater effect in the workplace.
- The importance of language used - speaking plainly, clearly and concisely
- The impact your language has on others
- Recognising different behaviours and choosing the appropriate, professional response
- How to adapt your communication style based on the situation
- How to respect the boundaries of others
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Listening techniques - listening versus hearing
- Non-Verbal Communication - smile/eye-contact/posture/para-language
- Verbal Signs - questioning, reflection and clarification
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.