Our bitesize session will show you how and where your time is lost and what impact that has on yourself and others. We will look at how you can manage tasks and control your stress levels during busy periods when your workload seems out of their control. You will be able to identify the time stealers that affect you achieving your core tasks.
The session will show you how to prioritise your workload and avoid distractions to reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed.
On this course you will gain an understanding of the key time management skills.
- What do we mean by time management?
- Benefits of effective time management
- Identifying your personal time stealers
- Dealing with common distractions - Interruptions/emails/phone calls
- Techniques so all day to day tasks are complete and nothing is over looked
- Using off peak times to plan for busy periods
- Planning tools and techniques - tasks; to do lists; daily plans
- The delegation process
- Creating your personal action plan
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.