In today’s current situation, remote working as become the new normal. Having the skills and ability to effectively collaborate in a virtual environment is essential to organisational success.
Meetings are an essential form of communication for all organisations. Run badly, they can lead to frustration, be a waste of time and money and lead to bad decision making. Run well, meetings are a source of inspiration and information. They can solve problems, strengthen teams and provide a clear purpose going forward.
This 1 hour virtual session with access to 30 mins post course Q&A will provide ideas and techniques that will increase effectiveness of virtual meetings.
- The difference between in the room and virtual meetings
- The components of a successful virtual meetings
- Identify the factors that can hinder meeting success
- What to do in advance of your meeting
- How to lead your meeting
- How to manage participants remotely
- What will influence the success of your meeting
- The types of people who attend meetings
- Tips for effective virtual meetings
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.