It is now widely accepted that emotional intelligence is as critical, if not more important, than logical intelligence in determining an individual's success.
Our 1 hour bitesize session explores the fundamental principles of Emotional Intelligence and will help you develop your personal leadership skills, enabling you to perform and lead at your best, and connect with others in a more meaningful way.
Our 1 hour virtual session with access to 30 mins post course Q&A explores the fundamental principles of Emotional Intelligence and will help you develop your personal leadership skills.
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- EI Core competencies and benefits
- Your emotional responses and the impact on others
- Cultivating awareness of others' emotions
- Managing and engaging emotions within your team
- Building emphatic relationships
- Communicating with and influencing others for enhanced results
- Managing conflicts with others - including feedback and difficult conversations
- Developing others using emotional coaching
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.