Become more self-aware of your emotions and learn how to interpret others. Managing reactions of others in the workplace effectively is important to the success of the team. Being able to interpret other emotions is what sets a leader apart from a manager. The skills to identify emotional triggers are key to emotional intelligence.
The workshop is highly participative and will focus on providing an opportunity for participants to practise the skills needed to gain better emotional intelligence. This course is not a definitive guide to what is a rapidly growing field. It is designed as a route map, with signposts for those who want to pursue their Emotional Intelligence journey further.
This workshop covers the core principles and triggers of emotional intelligence.
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Outlining the core EI competencies
- Assessing your own EI
- Self-awareness for development
- Your strengths & weaknesses
- Seeking ongoing feedback
- Why relationships succeed or fail
- Building and managing relationships
- Communicating and influencing others
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.