Organisations should ensure that employees can demonstrate a positive impact of training through improved productivity and overall skill development. Training courses are designed to help attendees gain new knowledge and skills, but how effectively courses do this requires evaluating continuously. Evaluating effectiveness refers to the quality of the training provided and measuring whether the training met its goals and objectives.
This session will take you through key points to consider when evaluating a session.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Models of evaluation
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Gathering evaluation data
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.