The virtual session will give learners the essential skills required to give feedback using the SAID model.
Giving feedback should be a positive thing where the employee feels valued and motivated, in reality, this is not always the outcome. However, if done well, stress and conflict are significantly reduced and the overall objectives of the team are met. This effective feedback training course will help participants learn why the way we deliver is feedback is important, how to deliver a message so that people accept it and make changes that may be needed, and how to accept feedback that we are offered.
This course is designed to help workplace leaders learn how to provide feedback any time that the message is due.
- Delivering honest feedback in a motivating manner
- Becoming confident in giving constructive criticism
- Communication Skills - Active Listening/Body Language
- The appraisal plan
- Importance of giving notice; fairness; equality;
- Candidate Rating Pitfalls - Halo-Effect; Negative Effect; Central Tendency; etc.
- Strategy for managing the conversation - T.A.L.K (Take Charge, Affirm, Listen, Keep Respect in Mind)
- Hot phrases and words to avoid
- Ending on a positive note
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.