We all know there’s nothing more frustrating than setting yourself a goal and not achieving it. During the session, you will look at the importance of goal setting for personal and professional success, common challenges faced on the road to achievement, and step-by-step strategies for realising one's personal and professional goals. This session aims to provide proven goal-setting techniques to help improve working processes.
This bitesize session is a great way to get you thinking about the way you work and how to maximise your efficiency through realistic goal setting techniques.
This virtual session is a great way to get you thinking about the way you work and how to maximise your efficiency through realistic goal setting techniques.
- Your role, responsibilities and priorities
- Setting SMART goals and objectives for yourself
- Dealing with common distractions
- Techniques so all tasks are complete and nothing is over looked
- When and how to say ‘NO' assertively
- Planning tools and techniques - tasks; to do lists; daily plans
- Prioritising tools and techniques - urgent versus important
- How to stay motivated
- Making it work
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.