Our Group Dynamics session is very practical. The aims are to help you develop your awareness and understanding of different dynamics, increase your understanding of the importance of roles and structure and develop your capacity to think about the group ‘as a whole’ while dealing with different personality types.
This session is designed for those who wish to enhance their skill when managing difficult situations, raising awareness and leading change.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of group dynamics.
- Understanding and raising awareness of group dynamics
- Understanding your role and impact on groups
- Managing expectations
- Skilfully confronting negative dynamics that hinder productivity
- Facilitation skills
- Dealing with different personality styles
- Identifying conflict
- Handling conflict
- Working with all stages of group development
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.