This short bitesize session will help learners be more aware of their communication style when delivering their message to gain buy-in from key people.
During the session, we will look at how to communicate confidently, build trust and how to package and articulate ideas to ensure they are heard and understood. This course will guide you on how to achieve your desired outcomes while maintaining good relationships and increase your confidence in influencing and persuading.
This course is designed for those who need to get the willing support and collaboration of others in order to get things done.
- The difference between influencing and persuading
- Communicating in a more persuasive manner with others
- The essential skills of influencing and persuading
- Becoming a more active listener
- Using enhanced persuasion skills
- Acting as an opinion shaper
- Setting clear goals and objectives when negotiating
- Knowing the difference between listening and hearing
- Understanding the importance of body language
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.