This course has been designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to increase their self-awareness and enhance their existing interviewing skills in a dynamic and thought-provoking way.
The course covers all stages of the interview process with a particular focus on conducting the interview and how to obtain the relevant information from the interviewee through skilful questioning, probing and listening techniques.
This course will give you the tools and techniques needed to structure your interviews and ask the right questions to get the right person.
- Interviewing Techniques
- Effective job analysis
- Employment law & avoiding discrimination
- Developing job & candidate specification
- Preparing for the Interview
- Preparing the interview room
- Phrasing competency based questions
- Note Taking
- Opening & Closing interview techniques
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.