Organisations need to recognise, harness, direct and develop their talent to use it to their best advantage. This bitesize training session will take new and experienced leaders and put them through their paces. They will learn about themselves and understand how they interact with and manage others.
This course is perfect for developing leaders who want to gain an understanding of their leadership style and hone their skills for future success.
During this virtual session you will identify your preferred leadership style and key areas to work on to become a more effective leader.
- What qualities make a good Leader?
- Key Skills - Delegation, Time Management, Decision Making
- Developing your Leadership Style
- Leading by example
- Being timely and decisive
- Involving staff in the decision making process
- Effective communication
- Performance management
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.