This short bitesize training session will outline the needs of the millennials and explore approaches which managers and organisations can take to improve engagement with millennial workers.
During this session learners will identify the key differences and needs when working with or managing a millennial workforce.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to manage millennials.
- Understanding Millennials
- Values & Goals
- Work Environment Preferences
- Leadership Style Preferences
- Coaching, Rather Than Managing, Millennial Staff
- Empowering Millennial Staff With Greater Autonomy
- Embracing New Technology And Entrepreneurialism
- The Impact Of Your Organisation’s Social Responsibility
- A Checklist For Managers
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.