Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training and Certification is the first step in the Six Sigma process. White Belt training introduces the concept of Continuous Improvement which lies at the core of Lean transformation and provides an introduction to 6-S and Workplace Organisation, the basis for all process improvement.
The Six Sigma White Belt Certification is an interactive course to introduce the fundamental principles of a Lean Enterprise with an Introduction to Six Sigma. This course is designed to enable participants to engage in Lean improvement initiatives as an informed team member.
This Lean White Belt course will help you learn about Lean Sigma principles and the practical application of these tools and techniques, as well as how they can actively direct, manage and participate in these programs.
- History of Lean sigma.
- Understanding DMAIC (Define measure analysis Improve & control).
- Understanding the tools and techniques.
- Understand the specific DMAIC processes including: (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control)
- Reduce resource waste while augmenting satisfaction among customers
- Introduction to Hoshin Kanri Strategy planning tools.
- Understanding FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- The nature of change and overcoming resistance to change.
Lifetime Access: Once you become certified with DCM, you will always have access to the course that you have completed, including all updates and versions.