Our one day LinkedIn training course is designed to show learners how to take a best practice approach to attract the best quality candidates, by building their personal brand, promoting their company's culture, using LinkedIn's advanced search, groups and paid solutions.
Each learner will leave the course with the information and tools they need to develop a social recruiting strategy. This course is very practical and interactive, each learner should have access to a laptop and LinkedIn account on the day so they can work through exercises and practise using the various LinkedIn features.
Each learner will leave the course with the information and tools they need to develop a social recruiting strategy.
- Automated feeds: are they appropriate and what do they achieve?
- Content marketing and recruitment
- Conversational marketing techniques
- Understanding metrics and measurement in social recruitment
- Learn from companies already effectively using LinkedIn for recruitment
- Case studies illustrating a number of different techniques across different social platforms
- Hands-on with LinkedIn
- How to attract talent
- How to promote your employer brand
- How to drive referral recruitment
- The importance of mobile
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.