The session will give you a chance to explore your experiences and knowledge and develop a change management strategy that can be used back on the job. This strategy can then be used to ensure other people on the team are quick to accept change. Our 1-hour Change Management session addresses challenges for managing change in your organisation.
This workshop is for managers or leaders who are responsible for implementing change.
This session covers the tools and techniques to help you manage and effective implement change.
- Why is change necessary?
- The link between change management and business results
- How company culture can impact change
- Barriers and resistance to change
- Change management models, tools and techniques
- Developing a robust change strategy
- Managing resistance to change
- Implementing change
- Maintaining momentum
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.