Motivating your team is essential to maintaining engagement and eagerness. The motivating your team session teaches you the various methods of staff motivation such as effective goal setting, understanding different personality types, using individualised motivators and much more. The session looks at how non-financial motivators can lead to increased productivity, better relations and higher staff retention.
During this session, you will learn how to identify different motivators for different members and how you can use these to create a productive, happy work environment for all.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of how to motivate a team in the workplace.
- Understanding motivators and common demotivators
- Recognising motivators in the workplace
- The common theories of motivation
- Managing staff's expectations
- Building motivation through staff involvement
- Maintaining personal motivation to lead a team
- Motivational techniques for the leader
- It's not just about the ‘carrot’ or the ‘stick’
- Motivating the individuals in your team
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.