Let’s face it – we’ve all had days where we felt overwhelmed by remote working or the current economy situation. Our 1 hour virtual session with access to 30 mins post course Q&A will give you useful tips for keeping yourself and others motivated and engaged.
We will show you how you can be highly motivated and achieve your own goals. We explore the tools you need to inspire others to support those goals and discover the steps you need to take to motivate yourself and others during struggles and setbacks. By the end of this session we will demystify motivation and give you the tools to motivate yourself and others.
By the end of this session we will demystify motivation and give you the tools to motivate yourself and others.
- How to find your motivation and help others find theirs
- How to stay mentally strong during setbacks
- How to build your willpower
- How to create habits that keep you (and others) motivated and moving forward
- Setting SMART goals
- Understanding external factors
- Enhancing ability
- Handling difficult people fairly and assertively
- Motivational theory and practice
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.