Conflict negotiation is not just essential but also unavoidable. This session is to help you understand what conflict is and how, in a changing work environment, conflict can spiral if not handled effectively.
Our 1-hour bitesize session will demonstrate and teach correct conflict negotiation principles, help you manage any conflict situation and enable you to deal with conflicts in a clear, rational, assertive, and non-aggressive manner.
This session aims to help you understand what conflict is and how, in a changing work environment, conflict can spiral if not handled effectively.
- Aspects and dynamics of conflict
- Definitions of conflict and why it happens
- The key negotiation skills for resolving conflict
- Negative effects of conflict
- How individual actions can cause conflict
- Identifying conflict before it escalates
- Conflict negotiation styles
- Mediating when conflict arises
- Conflict Resolution
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.