Discover your negotiation skills and learn how to craft successful decisions and agreements that achieve positive results for all parties. Our Negotiating Skills course will dramatically improve your negotiating skills and confidence, getting you passed no, and getting you to yes. This is a participative course which includes exercises and role-play with tutor feedback and review.
This highly interactive and ‘hands-on’ course provides you with the opportunity to examine the skills and behaviours of a good negotiator. You will learn how to enable and facilitate decisions that achieve win/win outcomes.
By the end of this course you will be able to analyse and develop your range of interpersonal and behavioural skills that are crucial for successful negotiation.
- Transactional, collaborative and creative negotiation
- The negotiation process
- The importance of planning your negotiation.
- Planning and preparation – best alternatives to succeed (BATNAs)
- Opening, proposing and negotiating for a win/win result
- Reaching agreement, review and execution.
- Understanding negotiation styles
- Questioning and listening
- Adopting a WIN-WIN mindset and avoiding deadlock
- Managing reactions
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.