The role of the project administrator is to provide support to project managers and field staff while tracking projects. Learners sometimes need to prepare action plans, analysing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. This session looks at working with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
The session is for project managers, contract managers and coordinators, field engineers, construction managers and construction personnel. At the end of this session, you will have identified the key skills to provide efficient project administration.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of project administration.
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organisation’s requirements and best-practice
- Administering the project budget
- Planning and scheduling resources
- Monitoring resource utilisation
- Updating project tasks
- Tracking and reporting progress
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library
- Managing timesheets
- Meetings – preparing the agenda, taking, and sharing, follow-up notes
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.