Having the right Project Management techniques will help you work effectively while managing or overseeing projects in the workplace.
Our 1-hour bitesize session incorporates a number of easy to apply, effective tools and techniques that will allow you to become more confident and competent in managing a project.
Our 1 hour virtual session with access to 30 mins post course Q&A is focused on exploring the fundamental principles of successful project management.
- Introduction to the project management framework
- Defining the project
- Planning the project
- The time planning process
- Project communications
- Executing, monitoring and controlling the project
- Monitoring & controlling performance against the plans
- Running effective project meetings
- Essential steps to close a project effectively
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.