Projects face a myriad of risks that can quickly balloon costs and delay completion. The consequence of poor risk management in a business cannot be overstated. These risks come from many sources including financial, political, regulatory, environment and execution. The session is likely to be particularly relevant to people responsible for areas such as business processes, operational, project and programme risk.
This session will provide you with a solid understanding of project risks and how to manage them
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of project risk management.
- Provide a framework and process for the management of risk
- Appreciate the need for the management and review of risk
- Understand the techniques to identify, assess, manage and monitor risks
- Recognise the importance of planning and implementing an identified risk management plan
- Appreciate the barriers and benefits of good risk management
- Learn now to monitor and control risks
- Learn why risk management is essential to project success
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.