Good speaking is your most enduring job skill. This course will provide you with the instruction, experience, and practice to develop and deliver compelling presentations. Drawing from the established knowledge in communication, rhetoric, linguistics, and argumentation.
If you are nervous about public speaking, this is for you! We have spent years helping nervous novice speakers grow into confident communicators.
By the end of this course you will be able to look and feel more confident when presenting.
- Meeting the needs of your audience
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims, objectives and content - focusing on the key issues
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Channelling nerves to help you and building confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- Positive language & gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional
- Connect and interact with your audience and handle their questions
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.