The role of the project manager is one of great responsibility. The project manager's job is to direct, supervise and control the project from beginning to end. This online course focuses on exploring the principles of successful project management. Delegates will be introduced to a number of effective tools and techniques that will allow you to become more confident and effective in managing a project.
This course uses a mixture of virtual study, discussions and real-world trainer experiences to teach you how to manage projects. This is a unique chance to learn from a trainer with more than 20 years project management experience.
This practical management course will help you gain the skills to manage projects effectively.
- Defining a project
- Determining a structured approach
- Understanding why projects fail
- Role of the project manager
- Importance of teamwork
- Agreeing objectives and scope
- Exploring tools and techniques
- Key project documentation
- Scheduling techniques
- How to monitor, track and control
- Determine corrective actions
- How to communicate the status
- Measuring what actually happened
- Learning lessons
- Closing down and moving on
- Case studies
- Review of project work
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.