This course will equip you with the skills required to carry out a training needs analysis. You will be able to make recommendations and implement findings to ensure a good return on your training investment. Course participants would include the following; training directors and managers, as well as training and development specialists and coordinators.
This course would also be relevant to the likes of; needs assessment analysts, instructional designers, evaluators of training programs, and individuals in a leadership and support role for the training function will also benefit from this programme.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to define the various evaluation levels and write instructional learning objectives targeting each level.
- Identifying training needs in a business-driven context
- Linking to corporate vision, strategy and organisational objectives
- Recognising training needs revealed by business performance shortfall
- Understanding the stages of the systematic training needs analysis model
- Logical sequencing
- Identifying residual, present and future training needs
- Appropriate training interventions
- Producing the initial action plan
- Determining priorities
- Defining costs, success criteria and benefits
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.