Mastering essential questioning and listening techniques will help you connect better with customers and colleagues to close calls faster, identify problems, uncover additional customer needs which lead to upsell and cross-sell opportunities and strengthen customer loyalty.
This session teaches you to ask better questions, listen actively and with help build stronger relationships with customers and colleagues.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding about how to develop a training needs analysis.
- Types of questions: closed, open and rhetorical
- How and when to use each type of question
- Leading through questioning
- Using questions to gather information
- Levels of listening
- Active listening
- The role of vocal variety, tone, inflexion, pauses and mirroring
- Scripts and phraseology
- Dealing with difficult customers
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.