This Report Writing course will give you the writing tools required to write clear, concise, complete, and correct reports for your business. You will learn techniques and structures to write convincingly and credibly, researching the purpose of the report and your audience to tailor your writing to their needs.
This training course will provide value to anyone who writes in order to persuade or influence in business, and for those who need to write more concisely. You’ll have the chance to reflect on your previous experience of writing reports and compare those with other common report types.
You'll learn new ideas to increase the impact of your existing style, including when to use different formats and styles to communicate complex information in straightforward language.
- A step-by-step approach
- Deciding on relevant information
- Structuring and sequencing
- Vocabulary that helps understanding
- Developing a persuasive tone
- Edit and proofread effectively
- Gaining an understanding of how a report is structured
- Best format for your purpose
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.