This short bitesize session looks at using the Scrum methodologies to break up big tasks into smaller, manageable to-do items so learners can more easily prioritise and assign tasks in order to meet deadlines for upcoming projects.
The session is highly interactive. Attendees learn by doing and carry out the activities needed for them to learn the fundamentals of Scrum. By the end of the session, you will be in a position where they are ready to start your first Sprint the next day. The session covers key terminology and practices associated with Scrum.
The purpose of the sessions is to make you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework.
- The Scrum Framework
- The vocabulary of Scrum and Agile terms
- The Scrum Master Role
- Business benefits of Agile
- Common Agile Practices
- Scrum Events - The Sprint / Sprint Planning / Daily Scrum / Sprint Review / Sprint Retrospective
- The Purpose / Format / Facilitation of the Scrum Events
- Scrum Artefacts - Product Backlog / Sprint Backlog / The Increment
- Intro to Scrum events
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.