This 1-hour Selling Over The Phone bitesize training session has been designed to help you convert your existing face to face sales skills into successful telephone sales skills.
The session looks at strategies to maximise your selling success when selling over the telephone including handling challenging gatekeepers, preparing an engaging introduction and sales pitch, overcoming objections and advanced closing techniques to ensure you are delivering a clear, consistent and compelling sales message.
This session will help and support you by giving you the confidence and security in your telephone selling talents.
- Points of Difference - telephone selling -vs- face to face selling
- Top tips for sales success over the phone
- Mistakes you don't want to make when selling on the phone
- Communication - when time is an issue, the importance of tone and pace and active listening
- Practicalities - The difference in selling without non-verbal communication
- Preparation before the call
- Handling challenging gate keepers
- Handling Objections - the most common objections and how to handle them
- Closing techniques - when and how to close the sale
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.